Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
- 6oz lean eye of round beef
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced red pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 & 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp red table wine
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
1. Combine oil, thinly sliced beef, peppers, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and red wine in a nonstick pan. Cook until beef is browned and pepper and onions are tender. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally to blend flavors
2. Arrange garden salad mix of romaine lettuce on a large plate. Spoon beef and vegetable mixture onto top of salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Carbohydrates: 26g Protein: 32g