Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
Today there is absolutely no shortage of weight loss strategies. Sadly, many of these offer conflicting advice; leaving the consumer more confused about how to proceed than when they started.
Luckily most of these weight loss plans share the following 5 points. So let’s keep it simple:
1) Take about 15-20 min. to eat and stop when you are almost full.
2) Women eat 1 palm sized portion of protein with every meal. Men eat 2 palm sized portions of protein with every meal.
3) Eat at least 1 fist sized portion of vegetables, prepared as you like, with every meal.
4) Only eat bread, pasta, and other types of starches 30 min. before or 1 hour after working out.
5) You need adequate fat in your diet from numerous sources like eggs, meats, fish, olives, avocados, coconuts, palms, nuts, and seeds.
Follow these 5 tips whether you are preparing your own meals or eating out and watch the weight fall off.
Eat well my friends.