Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 apple (granny smith works fine)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2-3 tbsp water
1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, saute onions for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add apple and curry to pan, saute 3-4 minutes, or until onion is soft.
3. Add kale, cabbage and water to pan, stir.
4. Continue cooking until vegetables are soft, about 7-8 minutes stirring frequently. Add water as vegetables may start sticking to the pan.
Calories: 405 Fat: 21.4g
Carbohydrates: 53.1g Fiber: 29.7
Sugar: 31.9g Protein: 7.3