Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup Protein Powder
- Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (or whatever yummy add-in you want)
- 1tbsp. coconut/vegetable oil to grease pan
1. Mix together bananas, protein, and eggs until well combined.
2. Place a pan over medium heat, oil the pan well. Once pan is heated, add one spoonful of pancake mix to the pan about 3-5 inches wide.
3. Sprinkle add-ins once mixture has settled a bit.
4. Once mixture begins to bubble, or after 1 minute, flip and cook other side.
5. Regrease pan as needed.
6. Serve with Agave Nectar or All Natural Peanut Butter instead of syrup!
Calories: 410 Fat: 19g
Cholesterol: 370mg Sodium: 531mg
Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 2.6g
Sugar: 16g Protein: 34g