Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. dried chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (may substitute PB2 powdered peanut butter)
- 1 tsp. honey (or substitute with preferred sweetener)
- 1/4 cup diced ripe banana, or enough to fill jar (approx. half a small banana)
1. In half pint (1 cup) jar, add oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, peanut butter, and honey. Place lid on jar and shake until well combined.
2. Remove lid, add bananas and stir until it is mixed throughout.
3. Place lid back on jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 2 days maximum. Eat chilled!
Calories: 330 Fat: 11g
Carbohydrates: 44g Sugars: 20g
Protein: 16g Dietary Fiber: 8g
Sodium: 142mg Cholesterol: 2mg