Changing Lives, One Body at Time!
- 2 cups egg whites
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive or coconut oil
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/2 lb. fresh asparagus (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Slowly stir together egg whites and ricotta cheese in a small bowl, then stir until smooth and set aside.
2. Heat oil on medium-high in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Gently stir potatoes, asparagus, red pepper and mushrooms in a large bowl.
3. Add potato mixture to skillet and cook five to six minutes, then flip potato mixture.
4. Pour egg whites mixture over the potatoes and cover. Cook without stirring for ten to twelve minutes or until eggs are set, then remove from heat.
5. Place serving platter or cutting board on top of skillet. Carefully invert frittata onto platter, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Ready to serve!
Calories: 168 Total Carbohydrates: 13g
Total Fat: 7g Dietary Fiber: 2g
Sat. Fat: 2g Sugars: 3g
Cholesterol: 8mg Protein: 14g